Use a benefits administration software to manage and administer employee benefits within your organization. You can simplify everything from tracking and enrolling employees in various plans, such as health insurance and 401(k) retirement accounts, to managing time off and leave policies. Ensure your organization stays compliant with government regulations. With the PeopleSpheres platform, each employee can access their own portal and self-service options, allowing them to view, manage and update their personal information and documents such as life events, contributions, dependents, and beneficiaries directly from the PeopleSpheres HR platform.
Place de la Formation TMS
oHRis (Leave & Absence Management)
oHRis (Electronic Payslips)
oHRis (Performance Management)
oHRis (Time Management)
oHRis (Expense Management)
oHRis (Activity Tracking)
Team Opportunity Prediction
Safety Incident Management
Cornerstone – Skills
Cornerstone – Performance
Cornerstone – Learning
Cornerstone – Recruiting
Cornerstone – Compensation
Docaposte (Electronic Signature)
eDoc (Electronic Signature)
Lucca (Cleemy Expense Reports)
Lucca (Timmi Absences)
Lucca (Timmi Timesheet)
Docaposte (Digital Archiving and Storage)
eDoc (Digital Safe)
eDoc (Electronic Payslips)
Javelo (Interviews & Appraisals)
Facilities Management (Stores, Restaurants, ect.)
TeamsRH (Digital Safe)
Cornerstone – Content Anytime
OTYS recruiting technology
Lucca (Pagga Payslip)
Lucca (Timmi Office)
Discover all the tools connected to PeopleSpheresSee all the tools
An administrative dashboard can be used to facilitate open enrollment periods and make it easy for HR to visualize benefits data such as contribution amounts and plan elections.
Empower your Employees
In addition to employee self-service, employees can receive reminders and access to plan information on a mobile device to help them make informed choices.
Reduce Manual Processing
Cut back your HR team’s administrative burden by automating processes such as when terminations or new hires occur. If you can automate payroll, why not benefits too?
Compensation is more than what an employee sees on their pay stubs. Communicate with your employees and relevant stakeholders the total value of their compensation package. With a benefits administration software, you can quickly visualize and calculate total compensation including health insurance, retirement benefits, paid time off, life insurance, etc.
Employee benefits play a big role in attracting and retaining talent. Take the opportunity to provide an employee experience that makes benefits management run smoothly and allows employees to feel confident in their elected coverage. With easy benefits administration, you can create plans that align with your business needs and that will make people want to stick around.
It’s important to us that you can place your trust in your benefits administration software. That’s why we made compliance reporting with PeopleSpheres as flexible as possible. Use our reporting tool, the built-in reporting and compliance features provided by your benefits software vendor or integrate a business intelligence tool. Many vendors we work with will also file paperwork for you with the right government agencies.
Benefits administration software can be used to administer a wide range of employee benefits, including:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plans (e.g. 401(k), pension)
- Time off (e.g. vacation, sick leave)
- Employee assistance programs
- Wellness programs
- Professional development opportunities
- Tuition assistance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible spending accounts (FSAs)
- Health savings accounts (HSAs)
- Commuter benefits
Note that the specific types of benefits that can be administered through software may vary depending on the capabilities of the particular system being used.
There are several ways that end-to-end benefits administration software can help organization to cut down on costs.
- Streamline benefits enrollment process: By automating certain parts of the enrollment process with workflows such as sending automated reminders and communication during open enrollment, human resources departments can spend less time administering and more time on more value-added tasks. You also reduce the risk of errors, leading to cost savings.
- Improve benefits utilization: By providing employees with an easy-to-use and scalable platform to access and manage their benefits, you can increase the utilization of their benefits offerings, leading to cost savings.
- Identify opportunities for cost savings: Many benefits administration software include analytics functionality to allow administrators track the usage and costs of their benefits programs. This enable HR professionals to identify areas where costs can be cut or optimized.
- Comply with regulations: Reduce the risk of noncompliance with government regulations and avoid costly fines and penalties. Benefits administration software can ensure you are complying with such regulations, such as the Affordable Care Act (ACA) and the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA).
Selecting a benefits administration software typically involves the following steps:
- Identify your stakeholders: The decision may involve both those inside and outside of the HR department. For example, benefits administration can impact HR payroll, onboarding, talent management, finance and other business processes.
- Cloud-based vs. On-Premises: Determine whether a cloud-based or on-premises solution is the best fit for your organization and budget. (PeopleSpheres can integrate with both)
- Gather your requirements: Identify which types of benefits you will need to administer and what features you need to fulfill employee, HR personnel and administrators’ needs.
- Research and compare: There are so many options on the market, especially when it comes to HR technology. Our PeopleSpheres teams are armed with the expertise to help you make the choice that is right for you and your organization. We help connect with you with our partners or work with any vendors you identify to ensure you are getting the best.
- Select and Implement: PeopleSpheres handles the implementation process when it comes to integrating your benefits software. We have pre-built connectors with our partners to make implementation as seamless and quick as possible.
When you integrate any of your HR systems to PeopleSpheres, your data will become centralized into one single database which can be used to do cross-application reporting or create centralized employee profiles that contain data from multiple sources. It’s a customizable platform, so you can set up different profiles for different groups of employees and give them access to the right tools and the right communication.
When it comes to analytics, integrating benefits administration allows you to bring that data into other areas of HR management such as compensation management, workforce management or employee engagement.