Connect as much HR software as you want
PeopleSpheres connects all of your existing HR software, or those offered in the Store, to create a unified, intelligent and easy-to-use software environment. One password to access all your HR management!
Simplify staff administration and your HR management
All your HR data is synchronized and interconnected. Get access to analytics to better understand your structure and make the best strategic decisions.
Our smart connectors allow data from your HR tools to communicate with the PeopleSpheres HR platform, all while taking the user experience into account. You can connect as many smart connectors as you want to the PeopleSpheres platform. These smart connectors will simplify your daily life and your HR tasks, but also improve the employee experience throughout your HR ecosystem. Each of our smart connectors is composed of 5 dimensions:
- Data synchronization
- Notification and action center
- Single Sign On (SSO)
- Customizable widgets
- Cross-software workflows
As an HR professional, you don’t need to ask your IT department to deploy smart connectors in your organization, PeopleSpheres takes care of all the configuration and maintenance.
PeopleSpheres is able to connect any software on the market. The aim is to allow you to select the best solutions on the market that best fit your business needs. You will no longer be locked into a single solution, but free to choose the solutions you prefer while accessing them via a single portal and with a single password. Discover the software available in our Store.
PeopleSpheres gives you a powerful analysis tool to control all your HR management. No need to search for information, it comes to you: PeopleSpheres accesses all your HR data, synchronizes it, and compiles it to provide you with a 360° view of your HR management. Discover unexpected connections and trends that will make a difference to your HR management.
PeopleSpheres is your action and notification center. Do you have time-off requests to approve? Interview processes to kick-off? You are notified by e-mail, on the mobile application as well as on the platform. Then complete all your HR tasks directly on your HR software with workflows and triggers that you can customize to your needs. PeopleSpheres is an HR software that is very easy and intuitive, and available to everyone since it does not require any technical skills to use.
PeopleSpheres was mainly created to fix a huge pain in the HR department:
Pain: Many have already realized the need to digitize their HR processes. With the accelerated advancement of new technologies, SaaS software editors have not stopped improving their tools, very often only specialized for one function. As a result, HR professionals took the advantage of the strong SaaS market and decided to equip their HR department with the best HR tools for each function (recruitment, training, payroll, leave & absence). However, each HR software is separate and disconnected and non-connected, forcing users to manage different usernames and passwords. This lack of connectivity poses a major problem for HR professionals who wish to manage their human capital in one place. Realizing that a huge part of their time is wasted with paper-based work and juggling different Excel sheets, HR professionals feel the need to connect and obtain a unified solution.
Gain: Use our platform, and you will be able to connect all your existing HR software and add as many new ones as possible! Each of your collaborators will have a personal account to log into the PeopleSpheres Platform and get access to all their HR tools (Payroll, Performance, Recruiting, Expense, etc). Connect all your best SaaS HR tools, and synchronize all the data to create a unified PaaS platform. Only one identification is required. No more constant switching between your different HR systems and mixing up your passwords.
With our HRIS Paas (Platform as A Service) solution you enter your data only once, and it’s dispatched instantly to all your HR software! You don’t need to re-enter HR data in several tools! HR professionals seize all the information they want from just a single platform instead of having to go through all your HR softwares. By automating and synchronizing all your HR software, you can save up to 10 hours.
A revolutionary solution for optimized workforce management.
Note: PeopleSpheres’s solution shows great flexibility and scalability and is capable of adapting to unique business needs and mostly works with mid-sized and large companies.
1. You can centralize all your HR data
2. Connect all your existing HR software even if they’re from different vendors!
3. Manage all your HR functions from a single platform.
Today, offering an efficient digital workplace to your collaborators is a top priority for HR professionals. The PeopleSpheres team worked diligently to design a platform with an impeccable UX and UI for an optimal user experience. The aim is for collaborators to feel comfortable while using technology, and see PeopleSpheres’s platform as an easy-to-use, and intuitive platform.
With PeopleSpheres’s platform, each user gets a personal account and will have instant access to their portal anywhere at any time. Once logged in, the user can have access to all the HR tools that they use on a daily basis.
PeopleSpheres’s HR platform helps your team members be constantly informed and aligned with the company’s values and objectives. A collaborative platform that nourishes positive employee relations. With a unified HR system, employees can check their different HR tools, update their timesheets, look at their team’s HR metrics, consult the payroll software, request time-off, check if he or she can benefit from paid-time-off, the list is endless.
It invites employees to take part in many actions. Thanks to a unique employee portal, collaborators can track their training, complete evaluations, fill out forms, access their HR dashboard, and monitor the progress of their objectives.
In addition, the employee self-service option allows for greater autonomy, encouraging employees to manage their data themselves (address, bank details, etc.).
Thus, the PeopleSpheres solution aims to improve internal communication, strengthen the sense of belonging, loyalty, and employee retention. Confident and aware of the benefits this platform can offer, employee engagement reaches maximum efficiency.
With human resource management software like PeopleSpheres, the HR department can manage its admin (HR payroll, time & attendance, etc.) and talent (performance management, employee training, etc.) in one place. The implementation of these management tools takes human capital management to a whole new level. HR professionals equipped with an HRIS reach high efficiency and organizational skills with paperless processes.
- Facilitate onboarding practices: When a new employee is hired, it is crucial to leave a good impression and make them feel comfortable the minute they step into the organization. The recruit will be given a personal account to enter the platform. Directly from the platform, in his action center, the new employee will be able to consult and familiarize himself with all the company-related documents and hr policies valued by the company.
- Manage your recruitment online: with an applicant tracking system, HR professionals can effectively manage the talent acquisition process. Process internal and external applications efficiently while improving the employer brand. With an HRIS system, the information of selected and accepted candidates will be automatically converted into an employee profile.
- Competency management: with an HRIS, managing your human capital has never been easier. Prepare and schedule an annual interview with your employee. Prepare the format and the questions and send them directly from the platform to the employee’s personal portal. Performance evaluation is crucial to get a clear insight into your HR department’s talent management effectiveness. Finally, the HR manager is equipped with a tracking system that shows if the annual review was started by the employee, in the process of completion, or not yet started.
- Create HR dashboards: monitor the evolution of your workforce. PeopleSpheres offers you dynamic HR dashboards that update automatically. Customize, filter, pull information from your different HR tools. With an integrated HR dashboard, data comes from multiple sources enabling an analysis of interesting employee KPIs.
- Focus on more added-value activities: administrative tasks can be time-consuming. No HR manager today wants to come to their desk and see a pile of paperwork. HR technology has revolutionized work methods. With an employee self-service at the disposal of each team member, HR professionals can trust their employees to participate and take action in entering data their data. Delegating data entry allows HR professionals to focus on bigger HR issues.
- Control access rights: having a centralized HR database diminishes information loss. Moreover, it is up to the HR department to decide whether a user will be allowed or not to upload, view, or edit any document online.
- Unlimited creation of document templates: HR professionals can create an infinite number of documents, access multiple templates, and add as many conditions as they want.
- Run surveys and collect feedback: Aren’t you curious to know the level of employee satisfaction? With PeopleSpheres’s human resource information system create your own surveys online, send them automatically to each employee who will receive them in their personal portal. Collect feedback from multiple users; get a good insight into the quality of work-life in your company.
- A unified employee profile is one of the most valuable benefits that a human resources management system could bring. HR professionals were fed up with searching employee records on each of their SaaS software. Now, thanks to an HR system that merges all employee data in one place, HR executives have everything they need to know about an employee in one place.
“PeopleSpheres is an SaaS tool that is very easy to install. It is a real added value for the company, it saves time for the HR teams, and facilitates exchanges with the Managers thanks to the workflow system.”