After several years of international growth in Europe, Asia and South America, a leading US manufacturing company finds itself in need of an HR solution to gain the visibility they need to manage its global workforce. While their North American workforce data was already centralized in a single system, they had no visibility to their independently operated counterparts overseas. To better meet employee needs across multiple geographies, their CHRO set out to find a flexible, cost-effective, and customized solution.
The main predicament was finding a solution that was flexible enough to effectively manage global business processes while meeting country-specific requirements.
- Gain visibility to data and reporting for each location
- Ability to effectively manage global compensation across the organization
- Visibility to manage entire contingent workforce in one place
- Ability to customize system functionality to meet local needs
- Reduce costs to stay competitive in a ruthless industry
- Adhere to varying legal regulations (including GDPR compliance) across eight different countries
- Find a solution that supports their six languages of operation but at the same time maintains local expertise for each location
PeopleSpheres was selected to implement a composable platform where employees, managers and HR can access their tools and data from a unified, customizable interface.
- Implemented a global platform by integrating existing systems which were each tailored to meet country-specific needs
- Eliminated redundancies across existing tech stack
- Consolidated data from multiple systems including compensation and contingent workforce data
- Highly customizable permissions were configured to give access to the right data and tools to the right people
- Deployed six different languages within the platform while keeping country-specific systems and functionality
- Leveraged country-specific expertise to customize business processes and employee experiences in the platform
⚡ Saved IT costs by reducing the number of systems used to manage a global workforce and resources required to maintain HR systems.
⚡ Optimized labor costs thanks to increased visibility to contingent workforce and compensation data
⚡ Increased data security and achieved GDPR compliance by making data accessible on a secure platform
⚡ Reduced time spent on reporting and information sharing
Save this use case as a PDF for future reference or to share with your team.
Provide your contact information and one of our sales representatives will contact you within 1 business day to discuss your expectations.
Understanding your Needs
A follow-up call is scheduled with an expert to discuss your needs in-depth so we can present a tailor-made solution during the demonstration.
A demo is scheduled with a dedicated Solution Consultant who will conduct a customized demo based on your needs and requirements.
What happens after you sign? Find out how we pamper our customers.