About Alpine :
Since 1955, Alpine Renault France has been the sports subsidiary responsible for developing the French car manufacturer’s Formula 1 engines. To match their commitment to their 300+ passionate employees, Alpine set out to meet expectations in terms of employee experience.
- Eliminate data re-entries into each tool
- Avoid missing or inaccurate data caused by manual data entries on Excel spreadsheets
- Simplify employees’ daily lives and create autonomy for certain HR tasks
- Respond to the lack of streamlined processed due to the lack of connectivity across different systems
- Improve employee engagement with a simple and easy to use tool
- Connect their tools to a unified solution to streamline data and HR processes
- Implement predefined processes and connections between different tools
- Put in place a solution adapted to an international environment
- Create a customized HR platform with a 100% open architecture that allows them to work with the best tools on the market
- Fast development of connectors to add their own tools to their new, unified HR platform
- Implement a smoother employee experience
“The idea is not to digitalize for digtalization’s sake but to respond to the true problems employees face.”
Emmanuel Frossard, HR Development Manager
PeopleSpheres has enabled Alpine to dramatically improve the employee experience.
⚡ Managed their HR digitalization strategy while aligning with the international nature of their organization
⚡ Obtained real-time visibility of HR data thanks to the connectivity between all systems
⚡ Improved the reliability of HR data and save time by avoiding errors caused by multiple, manual data entries into Excel spreadsheets
⚡ Boosted performance thanks to the use of “best-of-breed” systems available on the market
⚡ Improved employee experience and engagement
This more agile and, moreover, global solution allows us to adapt and manage our HR digitalization strategy in our own way.