Why get oHRis through PeopleSpheres?
✓ A single point of contact for all our partners (implementation, account manager, support center, etc.)
✓ Only 1 contract for your entire HR ecosystem
✓ One global invoice
✓ A single interface to access with a single username and password
✓ Guaranteed integration maintenance
✓ Price is identical to that which is offered directly from the partner; no additional cost
If you already have a contract with oHRis, you can purchase our oHRis-to-PeopleSpheres connector and integrate oHRis to your other tools through PeopleSpheres.
- Digitalizing and documenting proof of absence
- Tool for calculating leave balances
- Real-time integration with email calendars
- Teleworking management: fixed or periodic request, validation, monitoring, implementation of control rules
- Planning shutdown periods
- The legal provisions related to the donation of days, from the making of the anonymous donation until its attribution as well as the management of supporting documents.
- Managing the waiver, or not, of split days.
- Automatic transferring absences to your payroll software
- Request validation circuit with delegation management
- Integrating work cycles and shift arrangements
- Real-time notifications, follow-ups and approvals via e-mail
- Forecast planning of absences and decision support tools
- Calculation and export of meal vouchers
- Setting up leave documentation rules
- Automatic update of absences on your tools (Outlook, etc.)
oHRis allows you to compose your HRIS à la carte according to your needs and your budget, among the 7 available modules. Our partnership with PeopleSpheres facilitates the experience of your employees so that your tools and our modules are found on a single platform. A single point of entry for your tools will lead to higher adoption rates among your employees and save you considerable time.
oHRis is a French provider of 100% SaaS software dedicated to the automation and digitalization of HR processes.
Our mission: to simplify the daily life of tens of thousands of employees, managers and HR departments in areas such as leave management, time management, expense reports, pay slip distribution, interview management and monitoring activities.